If you are considering constructing your house or renovating it, you will have to buy raw materials for it. Plywood sheets are one such raw material needed for a house’s construction and renovation. Various brands are available in the market that manufactures plyboard sheets, but only CenturyPly manufactures high and premium-quality plywood sheets. This makes CenturyPly stand differently in the market.
However, most people don’t have much idea about plywood and its features. In this article, we will provide you with the answers to frequently asked questions about Sainik Plywood 710 manufactured by CenturyPly.
Frequently Asked Questions with Answers
- What is plywood?
Plywood is a material made from thin layers of wood glued together with adjacent layers. These plywood sheets give your house an aesthetic look, and at the same time, it also increases the stability of types of furniture and the interiors of your house.
- Are plywood sheets eco-friendly?
Sainik 710 plyboard sheets are made up of timber. Due to the biodegradable properties of timber, plyboard sheets are eco-friendly and sustainable. If you are conscious of the environment, you can move forward with these plyboard sheets as you won’t be causing any harm to them.
- Why invest in Sainik 710 plywood sheets?
There are several benefits which are offered by Sainik 710 to customers. These benefits make them a better option to invest in. They are waterproof and can be used in wet areas. Moreover, they are borer and termite-proof.
- What are the factors that need to be considered while buying plywood sheets?
Buying plywood sheets is not an easy task. It requires a lot of patience and planning. Let’s take a look at some of the factors which should be considered before buying plywood sheets.
- Your Budget: This is an important thing to consider when you are buying plyboard sheets. Prepare your budget to know how much amount you can invest in plyboard sheets. Try to remain strictly within your budget. CenturyPly offers Sainik 710 plywood sheets at an affordable price allowing every section of society to decorate their interiors with plywood sheets.
- Range of the Plywood: There are different ranges of plywood. Each range of plywood is used in specific areas. The range of the plywood boards and the areas where they will be used should be considered to avoid any misunderstandings.
- What are the features of Sainik 710 plywood sheets?
Plywood is one of the most dynamic and versatile products available in the market. Let’s talk about some of the features of Sainik 710 plywood sheets.
- Strength: Sainik 710 plywood is made with high and premium quality timber. The highest quality of adhesives is used. All these things make Sainik plywood boards durable and sustainable.
- Antimicrobial properties: These are enriched with nanoparticles which are called Virokill technology. This technology ensures that approximately 99% of harmful microbes are killed, thus, ensuring a safe environment in your house.
- Borer and Termite proof: This is another feature of Sainik 710 plywood sheets that makes it economical. They are completely protected from borer and termite attacks. Moreover, they come with a warranty period of five years.
These were some of the features of Sainik 710 plywood boards.
- What are the different grades of plywood?
Generally, three grades of plywood sheets are available in the market. These are MR Grade, BWR Grade, and BWP Grade.
- MR Grade Plywood: These are also known as commercial plywood sheets and are used in building materials for commercial purposes. Moreover, they are durable and strong, ensuring your furniture will last a long time. They are also resistant to humidity and moisture to some extent. Sainik MR is one of the products of CenturyPly under MR Grade plywood sheets.
- BWR Plywood Sheets: They are boiling water-resistant grade plywood sheets. As the name already suggests, they have a higher resistance to moisture, humidity, and water. These are not 100% waterproof and should not be used in areas that are generally wet.
- BWP Plywood Sheets: They are boiling waterproof grade plywood sheets, and they are often called marine plywood. It has the highest water resistance and is the most advanced version of plywood. It is widely used in the building of the house. These plywood sheets are used in areas that remain wet most of the time, such as the washroom and kitchen. Sainik 710 plywood sheets come under this range.
In a Nutshell
As already stated, plywood sheets are the most commonly engineered product that is used in the construction and renovation of houses. Sainik plywood sheets manufactured by CenturyPly are durable, strong, and carpenter-friendly. These are also one-time solutions for your house.
We hope this article helps you to gain more information about plywood and its features. If you wish to know more about Sainik Plywood 710, visit the official website of CenturyPly.